Dog Rocks 200g
1 in stock
Dog Rocks are a 100 percent natural, unique product used to help prevent those nasty patches appearing on your lawn after your dog has peed. Simply place the contents of a single pack of Dog Rocks into 2 litres of water.
- All-Natural Solution: Dog Rocks are made from naturally occurring paramagnetic igneous rocks mined in Australia and prevent burn marks and yellow spots caused by your dog’s pee when used properly.
- Greener grass in a month: With proper lawn care and continuous use of Dog Rocks, you will see a noticeable difference and more green grass in 3 to 5 weeks. It won’t fix the current spots but keeps new ones from forming.
- Prevent grass burn marks for 2 months: Each 200g of Dog Rocks are effective for up to 2 months. Just place the rocks in your dog’s water bowl, keeping about 2 litres of water in the bowl at all times.
- Cleaner water for your dog: The main reason your dog’s pee is burning your grass is the concentration of the urine and the amount of nitrogen in the urine. Dog Rocks absorbs nitrates in your dog’s water allowing your lawn to repair itself.
- Safe for all household pets: Dog Rocks do not change the pH balance of the dog’s drinking water or urine. You are not medicating your dog in any way and there are no known side effects.