ODOREX DEODORISING PET SHAMPOO 500ml
Out of stock
- A gentle, safe shampoo with odour neutralisers that eliminate smelly pet coats.
- A rich, lathering shampoo incorporating a powerful odour neutraliser and pleasant fragrance.
- Cleans and deodorises all pets eliminating odour problems on their skin and coat.
- Gentle action leaves a healthy, glossy, sweet smelling coat.
- PH Balanced so safe to use on all pets.
- Will not irritate sensitive skin.
- Available in most vets and pet stores in NZ.
- We recommend you use Odorex Dog Deodoriser in-between washes to freshen up your pet’s coat.
FAQ: CAN ODOREX SHAMPOO BE USED ON CATS?
The simple answer is yes! If you’re brave enough to wash a cat then Odorex Deodorising Pet Shampoo or Odorex Professional Pet Shampoo Concentrate is safe to use on cats. Odorex Shampoo has a PH of 6.5 which is ideal for dogs. However, cats have a PH slightly closer to humans. So, this means they can use a dog shampoo with a PH like Odorex. Does that make sense? It’s all to do with acidity – we humans can use dog shampoo on our hair, but our human shampoo should not be used on dogs as it’s too acidic and will strip the natural oils.